Medium Estate Car Hire Automatic

  • £32.84

Here at Intack Self Drive, we aim to make it as simple, easy and quick as possible for you to hire a medium estate car, so you can get out on the roads with a minimum of fuss. Our daily hire prices for a medium estate car start at £27.13 per day, and as part of that cost our experts will take care of road tax, service and maintenance, and provide 24 hour breakdown cover and a full manufacturer’s warranty.

Our medium estate cars are particularly popular car hire options for families, but the extra storage space they afford (coupled with the accessible driving experience they provide) means that they’re a favourite amongst business owners too. Whatever you require you hire car for, you can count on us to have an option that perfectly suits you!

VW Golf, Hyundai i30 or similar, with Air conditioning, MP3/CD and Bluetooth connectivity.

There are no reviews yet.

Write a review

    Overall satisfaction
    Value for money

Age & Licence Restrictions

Our minimum age for hirers is:

  • 25 for Small or Medium cars and vans.
  • 30 for Large cars.

Drivers wishing to drive minibuses must have been driving for more than Two years, the date of their driving test will dictate the maximum number of passengers they are allowed to carry.

Drivers who passed their test before 1st January 1997 can drive a vehicle which can carry up to a maximum of 16 passengers.

Drivers who passed their test after 1st January 1997 can drive a vehicle which can carry up to a maximum of 8 passengers unless they have taken an additional test to gain the D1 entitlement.

We can accept up to 6 penalty points depending on the conviction code however if you do have 6 points you will incur an additional £150 excess should you damage the vehicle while you have it.

We are unable to hire vehicles to customers on our insurance if you have been banned from driving within the last Five years.

7.5 Ton Trucks can only be hired on the customers own fully comprehensive insurance, depending on the usage you may need an Operators Licence.